Frequently Asked Questions
Found 9 records
- How does the 'Sign me in automatically' work?
- The 'Sign me in automatically' is optional, it saves your username and password on your computer and every time you access the page you will be automatically logged in.
- What happens if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link of the front of the directory or on the sponsor login page. The password recovery email will be sent to the email address provided from your Contact Information. The email will contain a link which will redirect the user to the 'Manage Account' section, where the password can be updated.
- How can I change my password?
- After you are logged in, click on 'Account Settings' link, you will see the 'Current Password' field, type your current password in this field and your new password on the fields 'Password' and 'Retype Password', then hit the submit button.
- Am I required to have an account to add items to the site?
- Yes. In order to add any item, including Free items, to the directory you must have an account.
- How can I sign up for an account?
- To sign up as a sponsor go to the 'Advertise With Us' link at top menu, select an item and level and click in 'SIGN UP' button. Fill out all fields, write down your username and password for future reference, choose the best payment gateway for you and follow the steps to finish the process. To sign up as a visitor go to 'Sign up | Login' link at top menu, fill out all fields and click in 'Create Account'.
- Why am I receiving an 'Account Locked' message?
- If you attempt to access your account and type in an incorrect password 5 times the account will lock for 1 hour. This is for security reasons.
- My employer is not list?
- Email us at Information@nightingalern.com with the name and address of your healthcare employer and we will add their listing. Once loaded, within 1 hour, you will be able to add to your profile listing.
- I am an employer and want to be a featured employer?
- Contact Sales@nightingalern.com. Featured categories, although a nominal cost for employers, helps us provide and improve this invaluable service for patients and nurses. Cost is determined by number of employees. 1-10 Employees - $250 annually 11 - 50 Employees - $300 annually 50 - 100 Employees - $400 annually 100 - 500 Employees - $500 annually 500+ employees - $750 annually
- Why is my information listed when I have not signed up?
- All hospital, provider, physician and healthcare practitioner information is provided to the public by each state's public health portal. Providing healthcare services requires a license much the same any business needs a valid license to conduct business. These licenses are searchable and visible to consumers so they can validate proper license and quality of service and care. As a care giver this site and service is created to empower caregivers and patients. The nursing shortage is real and by 2025 it is estimated the United States will have a nursing deficit greater than 5 million caregivers. Use this site to promote the invaluable care you provide to both your patients and your employer.